Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Possible new Molly Doll

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was bored and on Amazon, and I noticed the image of the mini Molly is gone (there were two links by the way). The first link said that the doll was available for pre-order and nothing much else (except a release date of sep. 2006). The second link said that it was unavailable and in a note near product description it say: "New release of Molly Mini Doll, joins family of other mini dolls from American Girl."

    If this is the case it might be a new outfit (purple dress), or an outfit already used and replaced as the meet outfit... question is which one.

    Here are the links:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=UTF8&v=glance
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/158...Fencoding=UTF8

    Emily Links (two we knew about):
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159...Fencoding=UTF8
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159...Fencoding=UTF8
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159...Fencoding=UTF8

    Edit:
    okay so I was looking at all the mini dolls and only Samantha/Nellie/Felicity/Elizabeth have images. The rest are gone with a release date of Sept. 2006

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 30, 2006 04:03 PM: Message edited by: sailorangel59 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe in her Miss Victory dress with taps! They never changed Samantha when Nellie was released -but they did change Lissie. Although I though the Lissie change was because she hadn't been in the catalog for awhile.

    I guess we will see.

    k

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kit 1934:
    If they were going to change her meet outfit (Which I think is a pretty big no, no, and am very upset that AG changed Felicity?s meet outfit, it?s very ugly now?.. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] ) wouldn?t it have shown her in her new meet outfit in that Mattel report where we saw Emily? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe they were not sure when they made the original presentation. I guess it is the waiting game for us.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kboyd912's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried to order a replacment part for Molly's outfit, and they didn't have it any longer either, just the whole outfit - it makes me think I might want to order it just to make sure, and sell the pieces I don't need. It's one of my favorite outfits; so authentic looking!

    Kim

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Molly92's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If they do change her outfit (which I hope they don't) they might still offer the outfit like they do with Felicity's old meet dress.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is moving Molly to a top priority on my doll list. I want her the way she is now . . .

    Probably I ought to start looking for her books too . . .wouldn't want any nasty surprises there (can you tell that I was unimpressed with AG changing books/outfits/characters for Felicity's re-release?).

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sharlit's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed the mini doll repackaging on my Amazon recommendations list. I assumed they were just redoing the mini books to have the latest covers on them.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My guest is they are just repackaging mini Molly to advertise for the movie. That's what they did with Samantha.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sailorangel59,
    What purple dress are you referencing?
    Lissie's purple dress.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •